Obama’s new book – a secret until now.
Read more and see the cover here.
Will include 7 "key" speeches, including:
- The speech section includes his declaration of candidacy in Springfield, Ill. in February 2007;
- his victory remarks after the Iowa caucuses on Jan. 3 ("You know, they said this day would never come");
- his speech on race in America, "A More Perfect Union," in Philadelphia in March;
- his Father's Day speech in Chicago;
- his "Renewing American Competitiveness" remarks in June; and
- his address to the people of Berlin two weeks ago, "A World That Stands as One."
I remembered his other two books were part of a 3 book deal.. This is not the "3rd" book. A children's book is (which I also remembered); reported again here:
Under a separate deal, the senator is to write two more books for Crown, including a children’s book with his wife, Michelle, and their two young daughters. Those books were part of a $1.9-million, three-book deal announced in December 2004.
Post a Comment